12 Riddles That Can Crack Your Brain
Bright Side prepared 12 riddles of varying complexity that will help you both train your brain and entertain yourself.
12. Can you spot the difference in 2 seconds?
11. You have 3 matchsticks. How will you convert them into a number 6? Don’t break them into pieces!
10. What number should replace the question mark?
9. Find the number 2017:
7. How can you get two 100s from the number in the picture using only one line?
6. Replace 5 out of 12 numbers with 0 so that the total of these numbers will be 1,111.
4. There are 3 ’horizontal’ and 1 ’vertical’ equation in this picture. Can you replace the numbers so that all 4 examples have the correct solution?
3. The figure below that has 30 big and small squares needs to be turned into a figure that has no squares by pulling out 9 matchsticks.
2. Try to solve the riddle of Bernard Werber (hint: you should forget everything you know).
1. One man was 25 years old in 2000 and 20 years old in 2005. How is that possible?
How many of these riddles did you manage to solve? Please share your result in the comments!
Preview photo credit William Whitaker