25 Photos of People on the Happiest Day of Their Lives
Happiness is a truly elusive thing. Yet the people in these photos are doubly lucky because someone managed to catch the moment of their happiness.
Bright Side invites you to take a look at the simple and kind things that can make us happy. And it has nothing to do with money.
1. Here it is — a cat’s paradise.
2. “2 months after a compound fracture of both ankles, surgeries, and a recovery period, standing on both feet is incredible happiness!”
3. Happy moments of a messy job
4. This lady found her cat alive 16 days after a tornado.
5. This girl is happy because she finally had her skin healed.
6. “Having left the hospital after treatment, I realized all my friends came to meet me. One of the best days of my life.”
7. “I was worried about my dog’s reaction to a kitten at home. Yet look at how happy he is!”
8. “My husband has just returned from his last Iraq tour.”
9. All a cat needs for happiness is an empty toilet paper roll.
10. “My twins were born today.”
11. “She said yes!”
12. “We can finally adopt these kids!”
13. “I’m 190 cm tall, and today I’ve finally got an airplane seat where I can stretch my legs. Be happy for me!”
14. “My long-awaited reunion with Dad.”
15. “Mom’s getting married after 16 years of loneliness.”
16. “I’m 20, and I’ve finally fulfilled my dream of entering a music school.”
17. “We came to choose a puppy for my sister. Just look at how pure happiness looks.”
18. “’I promise to love you in sickness and in health. Especially in sickness since you gave me the flu a week before our wedding, and now I sound like a 90-year-old man.’ Here’s why my husband is laughing so hard!”
19. “My grandfather met his colleague after many years.”
20. “Here’s what it looks like when you come to the sea for the first time in a long 6 years.”
21. “Mom and I had a painting master class. We’ve had a great time. I haven’t been that happy for so long.”
22. “After working as a taxi driver, skydiving instructor, and flight instructor, I’ve finally reached my dream and become an Airbus A320 pilot.”
23. “This guy has just seen snow for the first time in his life.”
24. “Being 92 years old, Grandma was the most beautiful bridesmaid in the world. It’s the happiest day of my life.”
25. “My baby conquered cancer today!”
What does your happiness look like? Share in the comments!