25+ Problems Only Pale People Will Understand
Some people are fascinated by porcelain skin but only pale people know what it’s really like to be a “vampire” in the sun. You can recognize these people by their 2 summer shades: snowy and “lobster.” See what other problems pale people are faced with every summer!
Are you the one who always struggles with the sun during the summertime? Do you always get burned or have problems finding the perfect foundation? We still find you amazing and unique!
We at Bright Side gathered 26 true facts that only pale people will understand.
1. Irish girl sunbathing. No, the other one, behind her.
2. You can light the darkness with your paleness!
3. Taking a selfie be like:
4. Being pale is constantly proving others you’re not sick.
— E (@haggisgirl) September 7, 2016
5. Considering mixing chalk with my foundation, pale girl problems.
6. Not all the filters are for pale people.
— hannah (@honeyorsalt) July 24, 2017
7. You can’t hide from paleness.
— zan (@__zxnna) May 9, 2016
8. Me standing in the sun light:
9. When people think they can’t be paler.
10. Pale people problems are not like others’ problems.
11. When you work the night shift and finally get a vacation:
Custody suite staff on holiday be like……. pic.twitter.com/pEOhCLOM9u
— UK Cop Humour (@UKCopHumour) November 4, 2017
12. You can also be a good prankster.
— Caroline Hudson (@BurnLikeStars) September 18, 2017
13. Pale people can teach you to distinguish numerous shades of light colors.
14. As someone with a pale skin, this is what I’d wear on a daily basis if it was socially acceptable:
15. People may ask you if you’re from this planet or not.
When you're so pale that the Mac can't tell if you're part of the white background or not pic.twitter.com/8S9BgG28M4
— rae (@brumousnight) September 19, 2016
16. Me when everyone else got tan over the summer:
17. What’s good for others is not the same for you.
18. “Nude” tights never match.
19. At least, you can save your money while others spend.
When you’re so pale that it looks like you’re wearing white tights but it’s really just your natural skin tone pic.twitter.com/AkjWazyemp
— Kara Olsavsky (@kara_olsavsky) December 25, 2015
20. The must-haves of pale people:
21. There are two types of pale people in summer:
— Jenga (@NWGirlForever) July 26, 2017
22. Yes, I’m very fashionable.
— Megan Simpson 🇨🇦 (@meganksimpson) August 20, 2017
23. The best find in the cosmetic store.
24. In the sun your skin is another source of light.
25. Consider your whiteness to be an advantage.
— Gracie's GOREgeousFX (@GOREgeousFXS) April 7, 2016
26. The lightest shade is still way too dark for your pale face.
Do you recognize yourself or your friends in these photos? Share in the comments, what other true stories and facts you know about being pale!
Preview photo credit itsjurboy / reddit